French frogs

thumbsup.gif
im sure ull b as careful as possible
wink.png
are your dairy prices going up? I thought about u alot when that blizzard rolled thru, but u were compleatly safe during it, right?

Oh that was so sad how many cows and cattle were lost - but the storm hit mostly East of us. We were safe and stayed home. We don't drink much milk so i haven't noticed the prices, but some of the local dairy companies were hit really hard.

really what he needs is just one person talking to him in PM and all else let that person handle him .fire would be the best . for that

Never mind... deleted comment...

Yup :D

Thanks. :hugs   I'm sure I'll be on my phone in the car to keep an eye on everyone, but in and out of cell service until we get there.

Should have new baby duckie pics for ya when ya get back... :D ;)

Oh that was so sad how many cows and cattle were lost - but the storm hit mostly East of us.  We were safe and stayed home.  We don't drink much milk so i haven't noticed the prices, but some of the local dairy companies were hit really hard.

It was terrible! I thought it was east of you. 40% of our nations dairy cattle is what they said initially... And that itll take them a yr to get back on track. I was trien to get a calf, for the profit margin on the flip, but the prices are going to be compleatly out of my reach soon.

Back
Top Bottom