French frogs

I think she heads down there tomorrow. She'll be working like crazy the whole time - hope she gets a minute to go outside and see the sun!

Anyone ever use little hair bands on chicks to mark them? I just realized that I am hatching out bunch of different chicks (hopefully) and have no idea what they look like - so I don't know how I'll tell them apart.

3 weeks to figure something out.

We did see a little sun today, and it warmed up a bit, but not as much as I'd like. :D

I bought the small zip ties in a bunch of different colors. Cheap and easy.

We did see a little sun today, and it warmed up a bit, but not as much as I'd like.
big_smile.png

I bought the small zip ties in a bunch of different colors. Cheap and easy.

We had sun today, but a cold breeze. They said it was 44 but felt like 37 - I think it felt colder than that.

I need to go to Lowe's tomorrow to pick up a few things, I'll see if they have the little zip ties. If not, I'll order some. What length?

We had sun today, but a cold breeze.  They said it was 44 but felt like 37 - I think it felt colder than that.

I need to go to Lowe's tomorrow to pick up a few things, I'll see if they have the little zip ties.  If not, I'll order some.  What length?

I think mine are maybe 4" long, thin and small as possible, but shorter would be fine too. The length does give me enough to start it going, then slip it over the foot using one hand, while holding the bird in the other lol

Back
Top Bottom