French frogs

Someone somewhere talked about tiny colored hairbands you can get at the dollar store that can be used on chicks. I was thinking about wandering through there to see what I could find.

I'm not seriously breeding yet, but still would like to identify who's who in the batch. Last time I put a green sharpie dot on the top of one's head so I could track my stargazer for a while. That actually worked pretty well.

I've heard of using those dollar store plastic spiral "slinky" bracelets cut into a turn and a half for day olds. They will expand without harming the little ones and are reusable.

Last edited:
I've heard of using those dollar store plastic spiral "slinky" bracelets cut into a turn and a half for day olds. They will expand without harming the little ones and are reusable.
That's a good idea. Eventually I might be able to tell who came from what (a crest would be a good clue it's part Legbar) but with mixes who knows what they will look like.

17961-Pole-Dancing-Bunny-Gif.gif

13?
lol.png

You know thirteen is supposed to be unlucky. Might be a good idea to leave the rabbit hutch open and increase those numbers
big_smile.png

No can do, the dogs have problems with rabbits outside of pens….

Back
Top Bottom