French frogs

That would be awesome Sc! Thanks!
brucvl would probably have to take about 30 minutes to post all of the pictures she posted over there, but for anyone that wants to see her chicks from Max Strawn, they start with this post:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-and-discussing-our-birds/31640#post_16731534
frow.gif
The duck?

Have a cup of coffee and think it over. Maybe when Lent is over he can asphyxiate his poultry and he will be back to normal

Actually blocking someone on BYC is kind of cool. It collapses all their posts into something like a spoiler.

You can click to open it, but can skip on by if you don't.
thumbsup.gif

Everyone has the right to be as obnoxious and annoying as they want. It's nice for me to have an easy way to ignore it - and much easier than finding a new thread.

Sorry, guys... it was a really, really long night... Spice had some seizures and holding her was the only time they stopped... swelling has gone down now and she is making some reactive movements...

Time to go clip 60 sets of wings...

:gig

I wasn't always this way. My family has made me adopt a Carlinesque type of attitude about it.
I've seen all of your babies, I just haven't had time to comment because I've been babysitting. They look really nice! Would you recommend Max to people in the future?

Yes I would recommend Max.

I saw them.......great looking chicks.....where in Texas is he located?  I'm wondering if it would be drivable}
Princeton Texas he's located in the northern part of the state at the very top. Doesn't look like he's too far from the Oklahoma boarder.

Back
Top Bottom