French frogs

She's alive because of you. Tomorrow should show some improvement if there is any to be had. As long as every day shows more movement or more cognizance of her surroundings, she's on the road to recovery. I'd suggest tube feeding if you haven't been able to get her to swallow yet.

She's alive because of you.  Tomorrow should show some improvement if there is any to be had.  As long as every day shows more movement or more cognizance of her surroundings, she's on the road to recovery.  I'd suggest tube feeding if you haven't been able to get her to swallow yet.

Yeah, she responds to touch and it's increasing... lift the edge of her wing and she tucks it back up... looked like she lifted her head a bit earlier... *I think* she finally swallowed a bit of water earlier, finally...

Was thinking last night about tubing... just never done that before... I'll look for supplies today, gotta run into town in a bit...

Yeah, she responds to touch and it's increasing... lift the edge of her wing and she tucks it back up... looked like she lifted her head a bit earlier... *I think* she finally swallowed a bit of water earlier, finally...

Was thinking last night about tubing... just never done that before... I'll look for supplies today, gotta run into town in a bit...

Ravyn that's great news! Wow! I hope she makes it! Time will tell, she must have a strong little will to live!

love.gif

fl.gif

Good morning everyone...and you, too, Bert.  lol

Good luck at the doctor, Oz!

Black Sabbath :clap

The 4 ducklings I ordered will be here next week, hopefully just one week from today.  :ya        I've been looking for names that begin with "W" for the 2 Welshie girls.  One is going to be Willow.  Just this morning, catching up on this thread, it occurred to me that Walnut or Woz should work for the other one.

Thanks! It went well. Got to wash my stump for the first time. Now I have to practice wiggling the little stump. :)

:frow    What's the countdown to Spring break at now?

Starts Good Friday! :yesss:

On CD.....I have them all on cassette and some on vinyl....I used to have a pretty sizable 8 track collection too

Wish I still had some of mine

My Spring Break starts the same time :)

Just one more day!

Back
Top Bottom