French frogs

We did get busy there for a min :gig

Rav those r parta that relatinship im workn w the hona breeder, she has Alota Really nice stuff, so lucky shes "local." i tried to comapre to online egg charts. And i think shes at a solid 7 Russet or maybe 8 Dark Russet. They have the chocolate spots.

You got a great connection going on there... so glad it's working out, and very proud of you, my friend!! :highfive:

dAwwwweee! Thanks! Im very happy its working, im growing in leaps and bounds with the connections and relationships i have in chickens. I try to often let All of YOU know how much i appreciate the expertise ive been shown!

In this case; Being abe to go back, after hatching her eggs, for a father to properly line breed my bresse? Now common Who does that?! Hatching for a start with Svart Hona?! Chicken ladies are special jewels...

dAwwwweee! Thanks! Im very happy its working, im growing in leaps and bounds with the connections and relationships i have in chickens. I try to often let All of YOU know how much i appreciate the expertise ive been shown!

In this case; Being abe to go back, after hatching her eggs, for a father to properly line breed my bresse? Now common Who does that?! Hatching for a start with Svart Hona?! Chicken ladies are special jewels...

Good things happen to good people... in good time... ;)

Hi!
Indeed welcome to the pond! As long as you can swim you should be ok!
1f49b.png

You won't meet a better group of people.
Ross, I'm sorry about your truck...that's terrible! I hope they catch the people who stole it..
Phil that's gorgeous!!
Garden? Do you have a garden in those temps?
How are you Phil?
So do I.
1f60a.png
hi Oz
Well, you gotta figure something or he'll wipe out your entire flock
1f615.png
. I'm real sorry about Mrs Dorathy Hugs.

Love the fish pics and the ducks are probably used to it aren't they?
Glad u got the scoundrel...Annie
Sorry about your pullet
1f641.png

The cuteness just never gets old! Their beautiful Rav.
Good Lord Phil that's terrible! Remind her that she needs to think of all the people who love her and not just herself. She needs to remember how much she's needed.! Gosh I'm sorry Phil! Hang in there. After what you did for me I will gladly return the favor. Hugs
1f49b.png

I agree with Friday. We're lucky to have such a d*m good nurse on this thread. She's amazing. Well, you are.
2764.png

Last night we put a radio in the coop, no show. Thanks.

They hunt from right after dark until early morning. you see them maybe twos at the most after sunrise . has to have a den somewhere . they will travel rabbit trails and other small game trails . it most likely approaches from the same direction when it comes to feed . Watch the wind Always stay upwind from it and hunt it on the nights when the wind blows from it to you . you see what you do is get or build a blind . three things in the blind you your gun and a ear of corn . What the ear of corn is for is a teacher . when it moves you move when it talks you talk . everything you use that fox can smell it can also hear grass grow . let us know when you get it .

Catch it in a have-a-heart trap, get a good night's rest, and shoot it the next morning

Back
Top Bottom