French frogs

You need your sleep, my friend... ya know, you can always find us here...

Gah, had to run to the store and such and ya'll posted like mad...
gig.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

So busy today processed half of our meat birds after building version 2 of the mother plucker. 14 birds totalled 102 lbs. I also made file gumbo. I am worn slap out. We are going to wait another week on the rest to add a bit more weight.

Wow!! Way to go!!!

They got their poles wet. Other then that we caught a lot of Algae and a couple big logs. I was hoping for some bites for them, but I am sure they had a good time anyway. Any day with Grandma is a good day for these two.

That is awesome!! I know they enjoyed it, nibbles or no...

I have a zoo med hygromter I've used as well, and it reads like my humidity is higher than that. There hasn't been noticeable liquid in the shells. 

I didn't trace air cells this time, but when compared to the pictures I've seen, they seemed decent. 

If that is the ZooMed analog hygrometer, trust it... when it craps out you'll know it cuz the needle bottoms out... I love those... gotta replace one now though, it crapped but only after a year of hard use, lol...

That aint like Yadda Yadda Yadda right?? :lau

Somethin' like that... takes forever to put up all the dang critters, ya know? :gig

Wow!! Way to go!!!
That is awesome!! I know they enjoyed it, nibbles or no...
If that is the ZooMed analog hygrometer, trust it... when it craps out you'll know it cuz the needle bottoms out... I love those... gotta replace one now though, it crapped but only after a year of hard use, lol...
Somethin' like that... takes forever to put up all the dang critters, ya know?
gig.gif
ep.gif
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom