French frogs

2 in the brooder tote, 4 in the incubator that just hatched a few minutes ago, 2 more pipped

The early bird:

2 in the brooder tote, 4 in the incubator that just hatched a few minutes ago, 2 more pipped

The early bird:

What a pretty chick! Is that the Barnevelder?
Either you have small hands or that baby is pretty big!

:thumbsup

The early bird:

Gorgeous!!! Barnies are chunks, aren't they? :gig

Don't be too impressed, we started with 32 eggs, locked down 19 and a bunch of those were/are iffy.

With our conditions, she was hoping for 6 to hatch.  We've now got the 6 hatched and 3 more pips, although one is a malposition from a horribly saddled air cell that I may have to assist.  Anything else that hatches will be icing on the cake. :)

Still impressed considering eggs from low altitude to high to hatch...

SO sorry Dan ....:hugs....any idea why?
That's great...I always wished I'd done something worth while....like that...but being a mechanic always paid the bills....someone's is okay though...today this very elderly man hearts I was a "topshelf" mechanic and asked if I would look At his truck.
The shops in town had been looking at it several times. I hooked up my spoke for him and in the a few minutes determined he had a bad crank sensor...
The shop wanted to charge him a $100 just to look at it. Again....now shops do need to make money...but at some point you need to cut someone a break when you aren't good enough to figure our the problem in a reasonable timeframe....and yes I am the "go to guy" for difficult diagnosis. (Sorry a little tooting my own horn)
Nice....hopefully these will bring you bunches of tiny webs

Toot away... a good, honest mechanic is a rare treasure... glad they have you to check with... :)

Last edited:
SO sorry Dan ....:hugs....any idea why?
That's great...I always wished I'd done something worth while....like that...but being a mechanic always paid the bills....someone's is okay though...today this very elderly man hearts I was a "topshelf" mechanic and asked if I would look At his truck.
The shops in town had been looking at it several times. I hooked up my spoke for him and in the a few minutes determined he had a bad crank sensor...
The shop wanted to charge him a $100 just to look at it. Again....now shops do need to make money...but at some point you need to cut someone a break when you aren't good enough to figure our the problem in a reasonable timeframe....and yes I am the "go to guy" for difficult diagnosis. (Sorry a little tooting my own horn)

:thumbsup

SO sorry Dan ....
hugs.gif
....any idea why?

It always pays to be a good guy Phil . Money is not the most important thing in the world . and you just handed out the best P.R. there is . So you just play that tune has a nice beat to it .
thumbsup.gif

X2, don't know why you think being a mechanic isn't worth while, Phil. :idunno

Not that it isn't worth while....but I used to like doing it.....then I decided to do it for a living.... I learned to hate doing it in a hurry....
But....I think doing anything to preserve history is outstanding...I love history.....no real Money in it but love it....

People don't appreciate mechanics....it's a veru hard stressful job.
People expect you to diagnosis it perfect every time.....for free or next to nothing....if you make a mistake you don't get paid again like a DR would....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom