French frogs

Got home and went and picked up eggs! Guess who showed up! My olive egger hen was there this evening. No clue where she was hiding this morning, but I'm glad she wasn't raccoon food.
ya.gif
Oh, yay, I am so glad she is okay!

Hi lol Il plug Kik

Hmmmmmm... Yeah I got nothing

I think you're pocket BYCing, either that or I want some of what you got!

Sure was that's a new one on me....:lau

Flockin A!!! :highfive:

Nice job! And sounds like the GQF all the way is the way to go, lol!
lol... better a little late than a lot late... :D ;)
Nope, not Doritos Silkies yet... these are just a few of mine I tossed in...
At this point I would vote for something a bit stronger.....
:confused:
Sign me up for some too, please!

I don't know fox eats hamburger fox dies ..... Pretty strong
Got home and went and picked up eggs! Guess who showed up! My olive egger hen was there this evening. No clue where she was hiding this morning, but I'm glad she wasn't raccoon food.

:thumbsup

Oh, for the love o'...

I pulled eggs out from under her yesterday, then forgot to see where she chose to sleep. This afternoon, there was nothing under her but feet, and, after half-heartedly going after me when I looked under her, she wiggled around to get my hand in the best position for incubation...

So, when's the soonest that you'd give a broody chicks/how old is too old for chicks to go to a broody?

Stick Fudge under her, lol...

Hi frawgs!!

I'm exhausted, but it was certainly a good day.  I learned a lot and should definitely be able to catch on quickly to everything.  There are lots of similarities to my old job and even their mainframe system is easy to navigate.

I hope everyone had a great day!  I feel guilty...I skipped over the 61 or so posts that I didn't read.  I'm too sleepy.  :D

Hugs all around!!  :hugs

No need for guilt!! Very happy for you!! :hugs

Sleep well!! :D

:woot

Back
Top Bottom