French frogs

I am doing great! How are you?

Getting ready to travel the next couple of days so I am glad these guys hatched a day early. They weren't due until tomorrow. I found my incubator running 2 degrees hot for a week or so.

I am doing great!  How are you?

Getting ready to travel the next couple of days so I am glad these guys hatched a day early.  They weren't due until tomorrow.  I found my incubator running 2 degrees hot for a week or so.

What's your avitar?? It's so cute !! Where are you off too next? You fly a lot don't you?
I survived graduation week!

How's everyone doin? Every where I turn I hear the word coccidiosis lately...hope not frawg birds!

It's a rite of passage. Every spring when the youngsters get out of the brooders onto the ground, and the old girls get out of the coop and back in the dirt. It's annoying when a new strain comes in with the wild birds, but it normally causes no problems. Turkeys are more susceptible to bad side effects than chickens are, sometimes I have to put Corid in their water since I don't use medicated feed.

It's a rite of passage.  Every spring when the youngsters get out of the brooders onto the ground, and the old girls get out of the coop and back in the dirt.  It's annoying when a new strain comes in with the wild birds, but it normally causes no problems.  Turkeys are more susceptible to bad side effects than chickens are, sometimes I have to put Corid in their water since I don't use medicated feed.

Probably shouldn't have but I got paranoid last week and gave corid to my babies!

What's your avitar?? It's so cute !! Where are you off too next? You fly a lot don't you?
I survived graduation week!

This avatar is one of my young Easter Eggers that I called Owlet when it hatched. Now it looks like a Harpy. I call it Angry Bird.
smile.png

I'm off to Traverse City for a one hour meeting. 9 hour round trip drive, one hour with the customer.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom