French frogs

I had three new hatched turkeys who "discovered" food take over the bowl so they could nap in it and eat when they woke up. I put another bowl in and each are trying to figure how to take over both...they are on opposite ends of the tote!

Glad you saved your eyeball.  I didn't know duck bills were so hazardous!  

I got slashed across the wrist by a cockerel when trying to kick them out of the turkey pen.  Dang claws.

Ducks have a hook on the top of their bills... sharp too...

Watch those claws! With all our pen shuffling, the backs of my hands and forearms are awful...

I had three new hatched turkeys who "discovered" food take over the bowl so they could nap in it and eat when they woke up.  I put another bowl in and each are trying to figure how to take over both...they are on opposite ends of the tote!

:gig

Sounds like Bubs...

Ducks have a hook on the top of their bills... sharp too...

Watch those claws! With all our pen shuffling, the backs of my hands and forearms are awful...

So that's what I have to look forward too..still having to haul them in and out morning and night. The boys are about 10 weeks they're still easy to handle but they hate it..except for Snuggle Bug
1f49b.png
Bruce better hurry up on that coop!!

Hi people. I survived this week.
How r you guys doing?

Still kicking....

This avatar is one of my young Easter Eggers that I called Owlet when it hatched.  Now it looks like a Harpy.  I call it Angry Bird.  :)

I'm off to Traverse City for a one hour meeting.  9 hour round trip drive, one hour with the customer.  :rolleyes:
say hi to kids....;)

Back
Top Bottom