French frogs

Did it come from the same source as your chickens?
smack.gif

Me too!
I have actually tried that. I have told them I am very happy and active in my faith, doesn't deter them

Wow! When they get that aggressive that's bad!

shotgun.......

Boom! Just kiddin!

Glad we don't have Floods either
We were too was strange for us though
I have a greeting who was a Jehovah witness..... Although they kicked him out of the cult.....i just told him I didn't want to be in the Jehovah witness protection program

Taking pics of our special Tom...

Once he realized I was taking his pic, lol...

Our gorgeous turkeys from @WalnutHill :D

Aww.. He's quite the handsome fella! We had a wild hen with 6 babies last year! I couldn't believe it but she managed to hang on to all 6 babies all summer long! She was a good momma! Extremely alert! I loved hearing them gobble every morning.

Dan my Hydrangeas are starting to catch up with yours:

The Oak Leaf Hydrangea is still a little behind.

Wow Oz. those are so pretty! I'm so busy trying to tame down my breeding stock I didn't even attempt a garden this year.

Chickens will peck on your veggies.

Yeah I know, but so do the bugs. I was hoping limited time, limited destruction. And hopefully they would get a good number of grasshoppers

I was planning on letting the chickens in the garden periodically once things get more established. I was wondering would it be better to let the ducks in instead? Do ducks do as much damage as chickens to a garden?

They're all destructive, in different ways... depends on how many and for how long too...

Would ducks dig out the roots like a chicken would. I was mostly thinking 2or 3 under supervised visits.

Yeah I know, but so do the bugs. I was hoping limited time, limited destruction. And hopefully they would get a good number of grasshoppers
Would ducks dig out the roots like a chicken would. I was mostly thinking 2or 3 under supervised visits.

I've heard Guineas were great and don't scratch or eat up plants.

Ahh now if that is true the birds would become worth their weight in gold

Back
Top Bottom