French frogs

Finished my grow out cage today...... Ducklings are all tucked in

Holy Crow, Phil!!! That is awesome!!! :highfive:

Wanna take a vacation south???? :D ;)

:hugs

Nope, just watching the Lightning. Huge thunderstorm just went through, but moved East before we got here. Still have tornado warnings in effect though.

Always tornado warnings around there... result of someones big mouth and hot air... :/

My next plans for it are heated floor.... And I have some sheet aluminum...i want to put on the ceiling so I can put an actual heat lamp.... For real cold nights. Theres an extra outlet inside. And I figured those heated pads for starting seeds would work on the floor and moisture wouldn't hurt them I could put them under aluminum sheet metal

My next plans for it are heated floor.... And I have some sheet aluminum...i want to put on the ceiling so I can put an actual heat lamp.... For real cold nights. Theres an extra outlet inside. And I figured those heated pads for starting seeds would work on the floor and moisture wouldn't hurt them I could put them under aluminum sheet metal

Sounds awesome! Do you have poop trays under the wire floor?

Great hatch from the Dorito munchers eggs!!!

Silkie mixes... these are from 9 year old hens, people!!!
All 4 eggs sent hatched, just like popcorn!

And 3 pure white Silkies... only 2 eggs lost after lockdown...

Out of 12 total eggs shipped, 9 developed and 7 hatched!!!

Thanks, Dorito Man!! :thumbsup

Oh, yeah... I forgot to add... the Silkie eggs were older due to snake and fickle Silkie issues ( I had no prob trying older eggs, either) and the last one to hatch was 11 days old at set... also, I set the eggs the evening they arrived, directly in the turner and did nothing special for them being shipped... just a shot glass of water I left in at all times due to bantam eggs... :)

Back
Top Bottom