French frogs

I have 5 eggs pipped so far, thank goodness that poor little one hatched yesterday morning has been alone for 36 hours now. She will soon have some friends. She thinks her name is Billy No Mates. I have been giving her cuddles on and off today. 4pm tomorrow starts day 21. My pips usually start around now. I can't get over the early one. She is healthy. I am trying to figure out why she hatched so soon.

I have 5 eggs pipped so far, thank goodness that poor little one hatched yesterday morning has been alone for 36 hours now. She will soon have some friends. She thinks her name is Billy No Mates. I have been giving her cuddles on and off today. 4pm tomorrow starts day 21. My pips usually start around now. I can't get over the early one. She is healthy. I am trying to figure out why she hatched so soon.

Yay on the pips!! Go chickies!! :celebrate

Was the early one in a hot spot of the bator, maybe?

Well, I have bad news... the poor little duckling with the ruptured sac has passed away :hit He was doing so well and had actually gained the strength to climb out of his little "playpen", which proved to be his downfall. He climbed out and got stuck on his back between the floor and the wire that blocks the light bulb. He was so quiet I never heard him struggling or crying. When I found him he must've been like that for a half hour or so cause he was exhausted and never recovered. I tried giving him a couple more sips of honey water but he was so weak he couldn't even hold his little head up. 15 minutes later he had gone still and passed. Poor little guy... it tears me up :(

Well, I have bad news... the poor little duckling with the ruptured sac has passed away :hit He was doing so well and had actually gained the strength to climb out of his little "playpen", which proved to be his downfall. He climbed out and got stuck on his back between the floor and the wire that blocks the light bulb. He was so quiet I never heard him struggling or crying. When I found him he must've been like that for a half hour or so cause he was exhausted and never recovered. I tried giving him a couple more sips of honey water but he was so weak he couldn't even hold his little head up. 15 minutes later he had gone still and passed. Poor little guy... it tears me up :(

Awwwww... so sorry, Megan... :hugs :hugs

Sorry Megan.

Back
Top Bottom