French frogs

Made the right connections I guess. Found some eggs bought some and now I am waiting on some more. However her birds stopped laying. I want to really focus more just on the Ayams and stop everything else. I can only have a small backyard operation so I have to be picky about my breeding. I do however have a bunch of different breeds in my layer pen/pet pen. ;)

Made the right connections I guess. Found some eggs bought some and now I am waiting on some more. However her birds stopped laying. I want to really focus more just on the Ayams and stop everything else. I can only have a small backyard operation so I have to be picky about my breeding. I do however have a bunch of different breeds in my layer pen/pet pen. ;)

The are different and yours,at least, look very personable.

Well, the chickens are fed and watered, kids are off to school, dogs have been fed and taken out. Cat's fed, dishes are done. Little boy has had a diaper change and breakfast. Drank my coffee. Been on backyard chickens. Started a load of laundry. I think I will play some PlayStation.

Ok, Flock just bid five AM chicks under the table so ..., let me figure... At what he charged me last time that'll be $100.
smile.png

You better take the chicks!
lol.png

Well, the chickens are fed and watered, kids are off to school, dogs have been fed and taken out. Cat's fed, dishes are done. Little boy has had a diaper change and breakfast. Drank my coffee. Been on backyard chickens. Started a load of laundry. I think I will play some PlayStation.

Whoa Bates, you fed and watered the kids and sent the dogs off to school?
:idunno

I miss playstation, any gaming really (I play farmville on my phone :gig) DH and i always talk about getting an old Nintendo and having a Mario Bro. Competition.

Back
Top Bottom