French frogs

Hehe!! No, you're not!! You just gave me a heads up, lol...
big_smile.png
wink.png

Can't go to bed yet... packing Call eggs for Ruby...
gig.gif
gig.gif
Me too. . . well, BLRW eggs for someone else. Just finished up, actually. Had to check on you crazy flockers, make sure you aren't behaving or anything(again).

Says the person a time zone east :plbb

2 actually, lol... and we pretend we're in yours at night... :plbb

:gig Me too. . . well, BLRW eggs for someone else.  Just finished up, actually.  Had to check on you crazy flockers, make sure you aren't behaving or anything(again).

The notorious late night egg packers! :highfive: :gig

lol hey, sometimes it's the only time you can get anything done around here.  Plus I like it after midnight. . . it's when all the freaks come out.
Whatcha upto other Amy?  berning the midnight oil, in Cali? ;)

'Tis only 11:30*shrug*

I'm not trying to see if I can hear anything from the incubator. The fact that Mr. P is working out while watching TV in that same room so I wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway has nothing to do with it...

Last edited:

2 actually, lol... and we pretend we're in yours at night... :plbb

:gig Me too. . . well, BLRW eggs for someone else.  Just finished up, actually.  Had to check on you crazy flockers, make sure you aren't behaving or anything(again).

The notorious late night egg packers! :highfive: :gig

And the peril of ignoring typos--I almost missed a pun! :thud That would be a tragedy (seriously, you should see my fb :gig )

I have friends 8 and 9 hours ahead, timezone-wise, that live in my timezone ;)

'Tis only 11:30*shrug*

I'm not trying to see if I cab hear anything from the incubator. The fact that Mr. P is working out while watching TV in that same room so I wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway has noyhing to do with it...

lau.gif
I should send you one of these so you can listen in style:

Edit: Night, chicks. Gonna go give my pillow some. . . and my sheets some. . . .
duc.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Ahem... and the toilet paper tube has not graduated to a paper towel tube either, right???
Of course not. The paper towel roll is still full.
'Tis only 11:30*shrug* I'm not trying to see if I cab hear anything from the incubator. The fact that Mr. P is working out while watching TV in that same room so I wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway has noyhing to do with it...
:lau I should send you one of these so you can listen in style:
:plbb

Back
Top Bottom