Frizzle thread

Pics
847ca90ae3f2b2affee2500b334dccc8_zpsb3a3acf9.jpg

Having some issues trying to post pictures tonight...hoping this now works. This is my little Frizzle Roo named Jerry....

I got this little frizzled bantam a couple days ago. She's in kinda rough shape with some bad leg mites. I'm treating her for them and I think she'll be doing great in a few weeks. I've never had a frizzle before and I'm not 100% sure this is a she. I was told by her previous owner that she is a 1.5-2 year old hen. She has a bare spot on her chest. Maybe she was starting to go broody? Anyway, I'd love some opinions.

This is Freckles! She is kinda friendly and I'm calming her down. I was just wondering how big a fully grown frizzle hen will be? She's my first one and it wasn't a planned buy. I had never even saw this breed before!
Anyway!...
I think she is a couple of months old. Maybe?

This is Freckles! She is kinda friendly and I'm calming her down. I was just wondering how big a fully grown frizzle hen will be? She's my first one and it wasn't a planned buy. I had never even saw this breed before!
Anyway!...
I think she is a couple of months old. Maybe?

I love "red headed" frizzles!
She's adorable!

Finally got my frizzles. One pair black and white.

Sid and Row (Rowena).

Promise to post pics this afternoon.

But, I have a question, I put them in with other chicks the same age, but they segregated. Do you think they will be ok?

Back
Top Bottom