From Holland

We're so glad to have you here, Sandra.
jumpy.gif

Please post pictures of Holland for us. Maybe teach us a few dutch phrases?

To get the animated smilies, maggiPI, scroll down below where you type the message and click on tag: Another page will pop up and you will find the smilies.
Stephanie

Hi Sandra
Ray here from Newfoundland Canada. I have had chickens for the past 5 years. Right now I have 1 rooster , 15 hens and 6 young chickens hatched in march. Keeping chickens in the backyard is a great hobby.
Ray

Sandra and Cochins. Ja ik kan ook Nederlands lezen maar schrijven is een betje moelik.

Ik heb mijn 8 kippies gisteren gekregen.

Tot Kijk,

Scrambledeggs:D

I used to live in Eccaussine La Laing, Belgium. I love going up to Holland!!!! We used to make day trips up there all the time. You have a lovely country.

Last edited:
Hi, Sandra. A few years ago I had a chance to spent several weeks in your beautiful country. I fell in love with Holland and dream of going back some day. It is there that I saw and loved the welsummer breed. I am looking foward to getting and hatching some welsummer eggs.
smile.png
I moved from Georgia to Virginia and am having to start over with building my flock. It is exciting! I wish you luck with beginning your own flock.

I am an American living in Tuddern Germany which is a stone's throw9 not even 3 minutes from Sittard, Netherlands. I had a heck of a time finding chickens here with my limited Dutch. Any tips on good places to buy supplies would be much appreciated. I live close enough to go to Maastricht or Eindhoven. Suggestions muich appreciated. Also I found a chicken museum in Barnvelder to take my kids too. The site is in Dutch but the video of the place is too cute. Thought you all might enjoy it. www.pluimveemuseum.nl

Alysha
mom to 6 kids, 1 Bouvier, 2 Cornish Rex, and now 3 black Orpingtons

Back
Top Bottom