FUGLY BIRD contest! **CLOSED** JUDGES..SEE LAST POST!

Guitartists

Resistance is futile
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Michigan
Well, I have decided to start a contest... BYC's fugliest bird!
big_smile.png
This can be that awkward teenage stage or just an incredible odd bird!
big_smile.png
All right... Now open to ALL chickens, geese, peafowl, turkeys, ducks, pheasants, quail and guineas. Did I miss any???? LOL

I will need some judges.. please PM me if you would like to help judge this contest.

Rules.....

Each participant may enter up to 3 different birds. If you have multiple shots of one chicken showing how fugly he or she is from all angles... that counts as 1 entry
wink.png
A limit though of 3 pics per bird.

Include your bird's species, breed, name, age, sex (if known) and any other stories or information.

Winner will receive a portrait by me. You will have your choice of either a drawing to be done by hand, or a digitally enhanced fantasy image.
smile.png
(I'll even be nice and let you choose which of your birds you'd like for me to draw LOL)

All right! Let's see your FUGLY BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Judges so far:

Myself
Vamp-A-Billy-Princess
Colored Egg Farmer
Lauralou
Alex
SundownWaterfowl

PM me if you want to judge!

Last edited:
Ok, I'll start...I hatched all three of these from Tom (kentuckysilkies). Personally, I think they're cute, but.....

Frizzled silkie
IMG_6670.jpg

Frizzled showgirl
IMG_6667.jpg

Frizzled showgirl, this is Todd
wink.png

IMG_6638.jpg

LOL... I think Silkies and Silkie x's are cute too... but my DH would agree that they belong in this contest! LOL He thinks our Charli is the ugliest thing ever...
tongue.png

I have 2! Well, actually 3, but since my 2 black silkies are twins, I will only submit one of them.

This is spidergirl. She was about 2-3 weeks here. We thought frizzle, but now is just a beautiful blue cochin.

GEDC1631-1.jpg

And this is one of the twin silkies - it's either Jekyl or Hyde at 10 days old.

GEDC2360.jpg

gotta love the ugly phase!!! Steph

I'm not sure what it is or even the sex, but my son had to keep it from a mixed batch we got at the auction.

S8000565.jpg

S8000555.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom