IMG_7597.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7588.jpeg

Those are some tired looking pups ❤️

IM, how are you liking the tank planters?
I enjoy them a lot. Of course it’s not summer yet, so we shall see. This brand is VegoGarden, but there are others out there. Birdies is another, and some no name ones you can get on amazon.

I enjoy them a lot. Of course it’s not summer yet, so we shall see. This brand is VegoGarden, but there are others out there. Birdies is another, and some no name ones you can get on amazon.

We made some similar planters for the golf course in WY. Started with stock tanks, drilled some drainage holes and then wrapped them in wood strips.
100_1107.JPG

100_1134.JPG

It's really convenient to have planters tall enough to not have to get down to ground level.

We made some similar planters for the golf course in WY. Started with stock tanks, drilled some drainage holes and then wrapped them in wood strips.
View attachment 3787221
View attachment 3787223

It's really convenient to have planters tall enough to not have to get down to ground level.
I remember those, they were beautiful! Are you going to do more for your house there?

It is super awesome not to have to get down on the ground! I recently found out I have arthritis in my hips and boy is it easier on the body this way.

I’m planning corn, beans, squash and melons for monsoon season. That’s about all that will grow in summer here.

I remember those, they were beautiful! Are you going to do more for your house there?

It is super awesome not to have to get down on the ground! I recently found out I have arthritis in my hips and boy is it easier on the body this way.

I’m planning corn, beans, squash and melons for monsoon season. That’s about all that will grow in summer here.

We talked about making them for here. But DH found some huge heavy-duty plastic tubs on sale that we'll use at least for now.

Sorry about the arthritis, that can slow a person down for sure. I have it in a few assorted places too and it's a pain.

We talked about making them for here. But DH found some huge heavy-duty plastic tubs on sale that we'll use at least for now.

Sorry about the arthritis, that can slow a person down for sure. I have it in a few assorted places too and it's a pain.
It is a pain :gig

It has taken a full week but Toast is finally having scratch with the other girls and the chicks. I think Elvis will stay in the coop one more week to help that solidify. I’m hoping that if they develop a bond they’ll stand together when I let him out. He’s angry, tried to peck me through the door when I said good morning and gave him scratch and grit.

Trimmed some new growth where I don’t want it on the lemon tree and moved some dried yard clippings into a wood frame. Going to compost in it before I plant something there in fall. Got the pool cleaned out, need to decide where I’m going to put that. The aloes and other succulents are blooming. Going to finally get the shredder out this week so we can work on the pile of trimmings. Also topped off the compost bin with a bunch of dry stuff and got some things put away. Will definitely get an earlier start, it’s already warm out there in the sun.
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom