Do you like this thread?

• 100% Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It's okay

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well... How many chickens do you have? And what breeds are they? :)

Currently I've got one broody RIR hen sitting on 10 Buff Sussex eggs. I did have more, but I got an unwelcome visit from the fox. :-(

Ohhh no! I'm so so sorry! :hit :hugs be sure to post pictures when they hatch! :)

@Alexandra33 they are halarious!! My little chip sounds the same! :p

Hello!chieeries brood,this is a good thread!your chicks are cute!im getting mine on June 10!yay!

Thanks so much. :) awesome congrats! Be sure to post tons of pictures! :) What breeds are you getting?

Well everyone just want to tell you all we got to our hotel, I won't be very active until probably Monday but I will pop in maybe once a day to say high. :)

Ohhh no! I'm so so sorry! hit.gifhugs.gif be sure to post pictures when they hatch! smile.png

Thank you, I will definitely!

Here's chip, our EE bantam. She's so cuddly, and follows us around and always wants to be held all the time! Here's Beila and Poppy on the lookout. I don't know if that's a very good shot of poppy. And here's some random photos of all of them. :) These are just the bantams for now.
You are making me wish that it is 2017! We are hopefully getting some chicks then. None of the fancy breeds that you guys are getting though.
Cute! Congratulations!

Hey Cherries...sent you a pm...thought I would check out your thread here. Looks like you have fun sharing photos..I love sharing photos!

Now, I need to get photos of my Millies...at least I think they are that breed. I am not sure that there is a difference between a Millie and a D'Uccle? Or however you spell that. :p

Anyway, Looks like you are out of town? I tried to get a couple of folks to take your eggs..and was thinking, man, I would love to have a blue cochin..and a couple more EE's. Do you have photos of your Blue Cochins? Are they LF..or are they Bantam? EE photos? Maybe they were posted on the winner post..will go look again, I just remember those beautiful eggs.

Back
Top Bottom