Funniest chicken names

Naming is serious business at our house!!! We make long lists and narrow it down to our favorites, then assign names as the chicks start to show their personalities. We’ve got 6 adult hens named Scrambler, Beaker, Butterball, Noodle, Biscuit & Twinkie. The four new chicks are Tater, Cheez Whiz, Tootsie & Repeckah!

Naming is serious business at our house!!! We make long lists and narrow it down to our favorites, then assign names as the chicks start to show their personalities. We’ve got 6 adult hens named Scrambler, Beaker, Butterball, Noodle, Biscuit & Twinkie. The four new chicks are Tater, Cheez Whiz, Tootsie & Repeckah!
Tater :lau mind if I use that one?

We wait a while before naming them to see their personalities. Our funniest living chicken name is probably Dove. She's a chocolate orpington who isn't quite right in the head.

I have actually seen the best chicken names on Adopt a Bird Network lol! Cuz there are SO many chickens sitting in animal shelters across the country who are in need of homes, that they do like 5 to 6 daily posts about different birds, all with incredibly cute and fun names! Some of the ones I have seen which stand out are:
  • Annie Yolkely
  • Buffy the Vampire Layer
  • Webby Vanderquack
  • Cluck Rogers
  • Cluckleberry Finn

Back
Top Bottom