Funny photo contest

This is "Ollie." She's a 2 yo buff orpington who went broody last year and again this year, so we got a couple day old barred rock chicks and stuffed them underneath her after dark. This picture was taken a couple days ago the first time they were roosting - they are now 7 weeks old. Auntie Andy has been a masterful photobomber the whole time.

This is "Ollie." She's a 2 yo buff orpington who went broody last year and again this year, so we got a couple day old barred rock chicks and stuffed them underneath her after dark. This picture was taken a couple days ago the first time they were roosting - they are now 7 weeks old. Auntie Andy has been a masterful photobomber the whole time.
HILARIOUS....great photo!

Great picture....love the photobomber!

:gig nice entries everyone! I will do the judging when we have around 10 pages!

"It was an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini"

OMG!!!!! lol!!! haha!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png

OMG!!!!! lol!!! haha!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
She's one of our newest additions and it wasn't until I downloaded my photos of her that I realised she looked like she was wearing a bikini. She's our bikini babe! Our daughter fell in love with her at the breeder's and she is a darling little thing. Glad we could make you laugh!

Back
Top Bottom