FYI: over the counter antibiotics prohibited w/o prescription after 06/23

A word of warning on being able to quickly order and receive fish and bird antibiotics. I tried to order a resupply during the pandemic 3 years ago, and everywhere I tried was out of stock. (Fish antibiotics.) I'm pretty sure that was because preppers were stocking up for themselves. This time around, the same thing could happen because people will be buying fish and bird antibiotics since most livestock antibiotics will no longer be able without a vet prescription. I ordered and received a resupply last week just to make sure I have them on hand.

It almost sounds like "Stargazing" which is a Thiamine deficiency (aka Vitamin B1).
Try giving the chick Poultry Nutri Drench twice a day for no more than 5 days and see if there's improvement. Just dribble it on the side of her beak for her to drink, one drop is enough.
View attachment 3526205
Thank you all for your comments and advice unfortunately she didn’t make it last night 😔, but I purchased the vitamins to hopefully boost the other littles to continue to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom