OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS (OTC) IMPACTED BY NEW FDA PRESCRIPTION REQUIREMENTS INITIATIVE

Essentially many of us have had to become self trained avian vets due to lack of well trained professionals. It's still in our best interest - for those of us that are serious breeders of rare poultry so that we can collaborate with a vet that may not have the expertise but willing to do so. Not the most exciting reading and some of it pretty technical and difficult to digest but we should try.

Essentially many of us have had to become self trained avian vets due to lack of well trained professionals.  It's still in our best interest - for those of us that are serious breeders of rare poultry so that we can collaborate with a vet that may not have the expertise but willing to do so. Not the most exciting reading and some of it pretty technical and difficult to digest but we should try.

Definetly dull, lol, and lots is very technical, but even so, I think everyone should take a look at it.

-Kathy

After reading both books I decided that I needed to modify the way I give supportive care, and the results are undeniable.

-Kathy

Essentially many of us have had to become self trained avian vets due to lack of well trained professionals. It's still in our best interest - for those of us that are serious breeders of rare poultry so that we can collaborate with a vet that may not have the expertise but willing to do so. Not the most exciting reading and some of it pretty technical and difficult to digest but we should try.
Definitely agree. Even if an avian vet is available, it is advisable to learn as much as we can ourselves...mistakes are make in people medicine all time.

Back
Top Bottom