GA'DAY FROM ONTARIO, (GAMEFOWL)

THANKS KELSIE2290, THATS A BIG HELP, GAMFOWL USED TO BE BIG UP HERE, THERE MAKING A COMEBACK NOW ..
I BELIEVE AS YOUR STARTING TO SEE WAY MORE AT CHICKEN SHOWS, THESE BIRDS ARE SOMETIMES A LIL CAGEY, BUT WOULD DIE FOR THER HENS.

MY "BIG JAKE" BRH CHASED OFF MY NEIGHBOURS SHEPARD DOG. GAVE HIM A GOOD SPURRIN' LOL , NEIGHBOUR PHONED ME UP AND WONDERED WHY HIS DOG WAS NERVICE NEAR THE FENCE LINE , I LET HIM KNOW BIG JAKE , SENT HIM HOME , HE LAUGHED AN SAID HED KEEP A CLOSED EYE ON HIM FROM NOW ON. I KNOW HE REPESTS BOUNDRYS CAUSE HE HAS FOWL OF HIS OWN.

I WILL POST A PIC OF THIS ( AMERICANO X BRH ROOSTER OF HIS) AMAZING COLORING!!! (HAS THE AMERICANOU BEARD TOO LOL)

Yup silkies do fine, I have lower ground pens as I found they don't need a tall pen , as they seem to roost on the ground, old wooden boxes from the liquer store work great, 5-6" of straw and a lil roof, they all huddle up in there, (2H/1R)

I picked them up and then found out how to build those coolabators. So the silkies are at my neighbours now. Living with his flock.

He just has a mini box full of straw in a larger coop. As the rest of his like to roost way up high.

Good looking roundheads you got there...I've got Canadian Clarets and a few white leg battlecross roundheads with hatch blood in them.

What side of the border are you tinalupan? Canadian side? I'm trying to find 5-10 hens for my roosters,

Currently at (1 asil rooster, 2 BRH roosters, 1 game hen, and 2 crossed RIR/BRH FARM HENS , my BRH GOT MY RIR HEN LAST YEAR.)

so like I was saying my boys need some girls lol

Unfortunately I replied to the BYC instead of directly to you. Being a newbiein this forum. Anyway, I am here in Highway 48, am a tenant with chickens. I have a friend, JOHN DEMPSEY, you lives in 2411 Totem Ranch Road, North of Highway 416. He might be able to help you with hens. It's been awhile since I've been to his place. He used to have a gasoline station near his place. Good luck.

Tinalupan can't thank you enough!! I'll map quest and take a drive out, I'm not picky , just seems a shame to have gone threw the trouble of gettin the boys threw winter to have one poor hen inbetween the 3 of the roosters, I have them all separated so they don't harrass her to death lol

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom