Gasping/hoarse?

Our girl Anka started doing this last night. Does anyone have any experience or know what this gasping type behavior could be? We just left town and got this video from our sitter. Apparently she was doing it overnight too (sound on).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nb2vUgKe8MZp3TFf7
the video isnt working for me, could you maybe upload to youtube?
She could be panting due to being hot, in pain or it could be respiratory

the video isnt working for me, could you maybe upload to youtube?
She could be panting due to being hot, in pain or it could be respiratory
We got her into a vet. Apparently she has a broken leg. We knew she had a leg injury and had isolated her as she was on the mend but the thinking is that she contracted pneumonia or other bacterial injection in conjunction with the broken leg.

We finally found a vet that would take her. She was put on oxygen and given pain meds. Not sure if she will make it but she is staying overnight and we will start at home meds tomorrow if things go well.

We got her into a vet. Apparently she has a broken leg. We knew she had a leg injury and had isolated her as she was on the mend but the thinking is that she contracted pneumonia or other bacterial injection in conjunction with the broken leg.

We finally found a vet that would take her. She was put on oxygen and given pain meds. Not sure if she will make it but she is staying overnight and we will start at home meds tomorrow if things go well.
I hope she feels better soon! Let me know how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom