Gender of 3week 4day Barnevelder, Platinum Sussex and Speckled Sussex

I agree that the wyandotte and the platinum/silver sussex are roos. Everyone else look like pullets, including the bantams. That platinum sussex is gorgeous!

Okay guys,

I really just want to show off my chooks, but I would love anyone to please tell me there is a good chance the Silver/Platinum Sussex and Wyandotte are in fact chickens (really well developed). The Wyandotte is 10 weeks 6 days, and the rest are 11 weeks 4 days.

Please be chickens....

I find it incredibly wierd that the little ginger chick turned out to be speckled. she may be an f1 cross and so her offspring may have buff and speckled genes

Thanks to everyone who has given their opinions on our lovely chooks. Looks like we will be rehoming two of them. But till they crow the hubby and I are digging our heels in, hoping we got a misleading looking Sussex or Wyandotte.

The Platinum Sussex and Blue Gold Wyandotte are indeed roos and have been studded out with a good lady who intends to breed beautiful heritage chooks from them. Happy lives boys! We will miss you.

Back
Top Bottom