German New Hampshire

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6019835/width/500/height/1000[/IMG

The chick picture is of the F2, the chicks drinking from the waterer, the second picture is some of my F1[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="har, post: 12187515, member: 21008"][IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6019835/width/500/height/1000

Ohh, Wow!! they are simply beautiful, Scott!! I am very happy to finally see the photos of your birds. The chicks have a large, very nice coop of their own; lucky birds : )

Lual

Thank you Lual I appreciate it. I am proud of them.

Scott
Thanks for posting some pics of your NH's....love seeing those F2's...I forget if your F1's are from Jwhip??? At any rate, they are nice birds to look at and be around---certainly can and should take pride in raising these LF.

Here's my newly hatched (yesterday) F2's only 4 total...perfect for a 'fertility test run'
wink.png

Cute chicks. I was hoping the Black Sexlink would make it but I guess not. I am going to have raise some of them. My F1's are from Jeremy.

ya.gif
Great news!

We had Res Large too, but this is going to be tough this next weekend. I haven't run into the good large White Rocks yet. So far two shows (2 best American 2 Res American and one Best Large and one Res Large Fowl). 4 different birds. I think some of the chicks I got from you this season will be better than these, but they are not quite there yet. The breeding behind these birds is pretty awesome Kathy. No more stubs and the males are growing faster. Awesome job Lady!

Walt

Cute chicks. I was hoping the Black Sexlink would make it but I guess not. I am going to have raise some of them. My F1's are from Jeremy.
Scott,
I was disappointed too..As it turns out, the one egg that my friend marked as one of the BR's was not....they were at the end of molting, so I figured it would be a longshot...I'll get some in Feb. I bet.
I thought yours were from Jeremy...but wasn't sure.

Back
Top Bottom