Getting 3 Baby Chicks!!!

And we have babies!!!
wee.gif

I am sorry I haven't posed in a while, it's time for an update!

The chicks are almost a month old and last weekend I took the chicks outside for the first time and took a lot of photos!
I made them a little enclosure out of a few pieces of plywood so they wouldn't roam to far away. Here are some of the pictures I took:

Wig dog still remains the largest, it is surprising to me because the Easter egger hen I have is my smallest chicken, I guess I will have to wait and see how she grows up. They are growing in some nice feathers and all have their own personalities. Wig Dog (the Easter egger) will eat out of my hand but doesn't like me to pick her up and she won't walk on my arm. The other two, Ellen and Sheldon, jump into my hand And climb up my arm to my shoulder whenever I open the brooder door. I love them all.

I will post another update very soon!

Last edited:
I am sorry I haven't posed in a while, it's time for an update!

The chicks are almost a month old and last weekend I took the chicks outside for the first time and took a lot of photos!
I made them a little enclosure out of a few pieces of plywood so they wouldn't roam to far away. Here are some of the pictures I took:

Wig dog still remains the largest, it is surprising to me because the Easter egger hen I have is my smallest chicken, I guess I will have to wait and see how she grows up. They are growing in some nice feathers and all have their own personalities. Wig Dog (the Easter egger) will eat out of my hand but doesn't like me to pick her up and she won't walk on my arm. The other two, Ellen and Sheldon, jump into my hand And climb up my arm to my shoulder whenever I open the brooder door. I love them all.

I will post another update very soon!

Oh, they look great! They look a lot like mine. Mine are 4 weeks old yesterday. I am so thankful it's going to be warm enough Fri-Sun to get them outside too. They seem to grow by leaps and bounds after some real sunshine!

I really need to get some more pictures of my chicks up, they are huge! I will try to get some today or tomorrow, sorry about not updating this as often as I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom