Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

What,
ep.gif
somebody from Southeast Asia and Islands drive fast?
gig.gif
You are making a joke, right.
lau.gif

Scott

While it may feel fast - we average 30 mph. Its 107.1 km (65 miles) from cocobeach to downtown bacolod. The absolute best time I have ever sone it in is 1:55 mins. Normally its 2:45

I need that pool in my life. Honestly, I need a little bit of resort in my life
lol.png

Burnt out with the daily grind... we've had some sort of therapist/doctor visit every day of the past 3 weeks, with more to come.
th.gif
Nothing serious, but it eats away at your time. A whole lot of hurry up and wait.
sounds like you need a week at cocobeach

its much more fun to shovel someone elses compost

That last pic looks like the kids got to it with white paint.....and could only reach so far up it's neck!

Great to see your valentines present settling in :D
the coloring is interesting and unexpected

its typical for Boer goats.

but the father is 97% Nubian fawn and black

mother is 75% native goat 25% boer

the kid therefore, is only 13% boer but threw back to the boer colouring

sounds like you need a week at cocobeach

its much more fun to shovel someone elses compost

Shoveling compost is quite relaxing!

Managed to get a little yard work done today. And we planted some fruit trees last week. Had to replace the peach that died during the summer, added a nectarine, pomegranate and a fig
smile.png
Hoping to find a persimmon.

I've had some friends send me passion fruit seeds (locally known as maypops).

Got a lot of little pepper plants repotted into bigger pots, started a few more tomatoes too. The first batch of tomatoes didn't sprout too well, the peppers did great.

Cut down a bunch of privet. I need to borrow those goats
lol.png
Privet is evil stuff. I've been fighting it for 5 years!

This was the house when I bought it. That's privet, growing above the roof line! That bush is long gone, it did involve a pick axe, chain and a truck.
roll.png

Stuff is still popping up all around the property though.

Shoveling compost is quite relaxing!

Managed to get a little yard work done today. And we planted some fruit trees last week. Had to replace the peach that died during the summer, added a nectarine, pomegranate and a fig
smile.png
Hoping to find a persimmon.

I've had some friends send me passion fruit seeds (locally known as maypops).

Got a lot of little pepper plants repotted into bigger pots, started a few more tomatoes too. The first batch of tomatoes didn't sprout too well, the peppers did great.

Cut down a bunch of privet. I need to borrow those goats
lol.png
Privet is evil stuff. I've been fighting it for 5 years!

This was the house when I bought it. That's privet, growing above the roof line! That bush is long gone, it did involve a pick axe, chain and a truck.
roll.png

Stuff is still popping up all around the property though.

I love passionfruit!

Filipinos go crazy for persimmons.

I go crazy over persimmons... gotto be dead ripe though... bite a hole in the skin and suck the fruit inside out... Oh MY gawd....

I like the kind that you have to wait. the kind that eats like an apple while good and convenient doesnt have the same appeal for me.

deb

I go crazy over persimmons... gotto be dead ripe though... bite a hole in the skin and suck the fruit inside out... Oh MY gawd....

I like the kind that you have to wait. the kind that eats like an apple while good and convenient doesnt have the same appeal for me.

deb
the flat fuyu type that you eat like an apple are the type that Pinoys will fight over

I like the other version - more like a peach shape too

Back
Top Bottom