Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Hi Mims!
frow.gif

We just got back from a trip through Texas - Fredericksburg, San Antonio, then visited family in Lubbock and back home to Corrales. We've been living in NM for a year now.

Hi FridayYet!!

Corrales is beautiful!!! I grew up in the South Valley. I currently am 1 hour from Lubbock. :)

Oz, too bad you missed the Balloon Fiesta last month. It is a sight to behold.

Ahh, you hung out with the aliens, huh? They sure do use that to bring in the tourists!!

We considered moving to Roswell, once upon a time. My parents lived there for a couple years back in the 70's.

Ahh, you hung out with the aliens, huh? They sure do use that to bring in the tourists!!

We considered moving to Roswell, once upon a time. My parents lived there for a couple years back in the 70's.

Yep its acutally a very nice town. I learned to ride on a Rubber innertube behind a Station wagon on snow days.
Dad was the guy who put in the missile silos through out New Mexico. He was part of a design team. His experience with tooling and military got him in a bit further

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Air_Force_Base

From there we went to Las Vegas where he was bussed in for work... Area 51.

From what I grew up with I dont know what went on. From what I remember as an adult... there were things Dad was experimenting with... Meaning concepts

deb

Last edited:
Yep its acutally a very nice town. I learned to ride on a Rubber innertube behind a Station wagon on snow days.
Dad was the guy who put in the missile silos through out New Mexico. He was part of a design team. His experience with tooling and military got him in a bit further

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Air_Force_Base

From there we went to Las Vegas where he was bussed in for work... Area 51.

From what I grew up with I dont know what went on. From what I remember as an adult... there were things Dad was experimenting with... Meaning concepts

deb

You mean he wasn't experimenting with a little grey guy with big eyes? boring.... lol

Back
Top Bottom