Giant Indiana swap 8-18-07

If someone wants to help me out, if they are going this Saturday. I'll be out of town, but if anyone finds someone who has bantam partridge wyandotte chickens, could they pass on my email address? Or I could email you my cell phone. Not having any luck finding any.

I would go, but they said no martial arts items. I just cannot bare to leave home with out my numb-chicks and throwing stars.

Hello everybody!
smile.png

I'm in LaPorte County in NW Indiana, and thinking about going to the one on 8-18. Still have to talk to my dad, but I figure as long as I don't tell him my reason for wanting to go is seeing about a Silkie hen or two, it'll all be fine! Anyone planning on going? It's a bit of a drive for us, but I figure it might be interesting.

I know we'll be there, and so will Hoosierchick. Not sure about others.....?

How far is Laporte from Goshen? We have friends that go to this swap from Michigan! It's worth the drive, but its best to get there early!
tongue.png

No it's located south of Ligonier on SR33. Can't miss the signs.......It's actually on Albion Road off of SR33 south of Ligonier or North of small town of Kimmel.

Oh, okay. I think me and my dad and my brother or sister might be going. I think it'll be fun to walk around!
wee.gif

What kind of animals and other things do they generally have there? I've never been to a bird/animal swap meet like that.

There's pretty much ANYTHING you would want! Farm animals (donkeys, ponies, pigs, cats, dogs, rabbits, small critters, reptiles, and ALL kinds of poultry!) There's even exotics there sometimes, like you would see in a zoo. Its a great place to look around. There's alot of non-animal stuff too.

Do you know how to get there? Remember to go early!

It sounds like a lot of fun, and I really hope we do go.

I'll have to ask my dad to bring the truck so he won't have the excuse of saying "How would we bring it home?"
lol.png

I think we'll be able to figure it out. We might be able to leave here at 7:30 EARLIEST, knowing my dad, which would put us there at 9 or 9:30-ish.

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom