Give me pictures of your chickens and I'll try to sex them

Anyone have an idea on sex? They are both just over 2 weeks.
Weber (white leghorn):

sorry, Whenever I would put Weber down, the dog would come over and scare "her", and then even with the dog away she wouldn't stay still. If I can, I will try to get better picture's later.
Sugar (Easter egger):

Thank you all! Any help is welcome.

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea on sex? They are both just over 2 weeks.
Weber (white leghorn):

sorry, Whenever I would put Weber down, the dog would come over and scare "her", and then even with the dog away she wouldn't stay still. If I can, I will try to get better picture's later.
Sugar (Easter egger):

Thank you all! Any help is welcome.
They all look like pullets for now, but their too young to be sure.

Okie Dokie...What do you think about these 8 week olds? They are Silver Laced Wyandottes...both have rose combs but one is darker than the other. Oh and I threw in a Delaware (same age) just for kicks...I'm pretty sure she's a "she"!
T'anks...Vickery

Have any ideas on these two? They are both 8 and a half weeks old. The first is a White Leghorn (Weber), and the 2nd is a Buff Orpington (Buffy). Weber has me worried because "she" acts a lot like a rooster, and Buffy has me worried because "she" has really thick feet, and has the pinkist face of them all. I was looking at pictures of our roosters we have had before at that age, and they all had more red on their combs/faces, and had much bigger combs and waddles, so I am not that worried, but I just want to make sure.

and here is Buffy.

Thanks in advance!

Approx 10wk light Brahma. Roo or pullet? Getting some mixed reviews.

Back
Top Bottom