Going head to head with a Horned goat pic added 5/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bock_Bock

Songster
11 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Hayward, Ca
I was up at a relatives house yesterday and they have like 10 acres well on those acres of of their animals is a goat with horns and me anf my younger brother were going head to head with it it would get up on its hind legs and try to drop on us, this for some reason was one of the funnest things to do, we hopped on its back and it gave us a ride but it was fun wrestling with it, and no i didnt hurt it, we wold hold its horns to get it wild up then run and let it chase us then stop and raise our arms up and it would jump right up on its hind legs and just have a go at us it was really fun i will post pics when i get some i might even have some videos it was sorda like a family reunion so their were alot of cameras and videos, also this has got to be a really good work out do just try it and you thought chasing and catching a chicken was a work out lol

p.s. mods if this needs to be moved to the story section feel free i wasnt sure as it had to do with other livestock but still it is a story

Last edited:
yea im only 21 lol i wish i was able to live on land like this but no i am stuck here in the city but i can go up there anytime it is just 1 1/2 hours drive cuz i drive like 90 or 100 miles per hour
hide.gif
some times i take it easy and only drive 80 it depends lol

i know i live in california now but my parents are going to retire when my youngest sister graduates highschool which is in 3 years but they are going to retire sell the house here and move to oklahoma and but a big house with acres of farm land and ponds i am a big fish and fisherman too so this is all just a start i will have goats sheep pigs a couple cows and deff horses and so much more but like you said i am only 21 i got my whole life in front of me and i know my limits when it comes to driving i dont try to go fast i am just heavy footed its hard to drive 55 lol i am watching myself tho i am just pushing my new car i got as it is a 268 or something horse power car and the car i had before this wa sonly like 126 lol big diffrence lol

ok here is the pic of me with the goat and the last pic is a pic of my brother with the goat
ag3.jpg

goatfight.jpg

and no i was not putting all my weight on it
ag8.jpg

and my brother
ag10.jpg

ag11.jpg

ag9.jpg

Last edited:
things like this is how young children get hurt ... and the goat is blamed and ends up at the abbatoir because of something that isnt their fault at all

hmm.png

I dont think its funny at all..poor animal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom