Gold DeathLayer Hatching Eggs (NPIP/AI)

Fordfunnyfarm

Chirping
Mar 21, 2021
Utah
Hi! I have Gold DeathLayer Eggs available! We are based out of Utah and my flock is NPIP/AI Certified/Clean. Original stock comes from GreenFire Farms. I Only ship Monday-Wednesdays no exceptions. All eggs are packaged tightly in foam shipper and then double boxed with added padding to ensure they make it safely. We are hatching weekly and our farm hatch rate is 90% currently. There is one lemon hen in our breeding pen, so there is potential for lemons. Please note lemon is a recessive color from the gold lines.
Here is my Ebay Link, your more than welcome to checkout my reviews:)
WaterMarked DeathLayer Rooster.png
Water Marked DeathLayer Trio.png
WaterMarked Deathlayer chicks.png

Hi! I have Gold DeathLayer Eggs available! We are based out of Utah and my flock is NPIP/AI Certified/Clean. Original stock comes from GreenFire Farms. I Only ship Monday-Wednesdays no exceptions. All eggs are packaged tightly in foam shipper and then double boxed with added padding to ensure they make it safely. We are hatching weekly and our farm hatch rate is 90% currently. There is one lemon hen in our breeding pen, so there is potential for lemons. Please note lemon is a recessive color from the gold lines.
View attachment 3103804View attachment 3103805View attachment 3103806
Hey I just wanted to tell you your birds are beautiful I hope you have good luck with them in the future!

View attachment 3103804View attachment 3103805View attachment 3103806
https://www.ebay.com/usr/siefo_3825 Here is the correct ebay link

Will you be hatching for this spring? I would love to add one to my backyard flock. We are located in utah and could pick up most likely depending on location.

Hey! I am also in Utah. I would love to take some eggs off your hands if you got them.? Or, preferably a rooster if you have too many??? :D

Back
Top Bottom