Granny's gone and done it again

Pert just wanted to see it 2 more xs. hahaa
Nope. Me and a co-worker stopped for lunch back in the '80s sometime at a place we had never been. Had a seat and no sooner gave our order, a dude came out on a little stage and went into a striptease. Well, it didn't take us long to get out of there. We was pickin' em up and putting em down.

Good morning everyone, it's been awhile since I've been able to visit the site. I'm not much good on the internet( took me a min to realize I couldn't reply cause I wasn't logged in, then another to find recent posts lol).
I had to search the internet yesterday, ugh, for my duck Crackers yesterday and this site was most helpful. She started acting strange yesterday morning. Lethargic, weak, and confused or paranoid. I was scared to say the least and my husband left for work before she really got bad so we stuck home alone till he got back, without transportation,i would have worked it out though if needed.
She acted this way all day barely drinking, not eating, I was hysterical. My husband checked in as much as he could, shes like our child. I looked at everything I could on the internet about her symptoms, wow theres alot that can happen to ducks, and when I finally figured out to sign in was able to ask about "flushing" with Apple cider vinegar. I held off as to not stress her more and slowly she came out of the worst part. Shes not all together herself still but shes improved. ( With the internet was lots of prayers and crying, I'm not the most religious but it's surprising how much u need Him at a time like that) I was able to finally thank the person who helped on another forum here. I was wondering if I should still try "flushing" her?
Thanks

Good morning everyone, it's been awhile since I've been able to visit the site. I'm not much good on the internet( took me a min to realize I couldn't reply cause I wasn't logged in, then another to find recent posts lol).
I had to search the internet yesterday, ugh, for my duck Crackers yesterday and this site was most helpful. She started acting strange yesterday morning. Lethargic, weak, and confused or paranoid. I was scared to say the least and my husband left for work before she really got bad so we stuck home alone till he got back, without transportation,i would have worked it out though if needed.
She acted this way all day barely drinking, not eating, I was hysterical. My husband checked in as much as he could, shes like our child. I looked at everything I could on the internet about her symptoms, wow theres alot that can happen to ducks, and when I finally figured out to sign in was able to ask about "flushing" with Apple cider vinegar. I held off as to not stress her more and slowly she came out of the worst part. Shes not all together herself still but shes improved. ( With the internet was lots of prayers and crying, I'm not the most religious but it's surprising how much u need Him at a time like that) I was able to finally thank the person who helped on another forum here. I was wondering if I should still try "flushing" her?
Thanks
Hi Luv. Sorry to hear Crackers is feeling poorly. I don't know much about ducks. I think the best way to get good advice is start your own thread in in the emergencies section. Click on the FORUMS tab at the top of the page, scroll down (about 5 titles to the EMERGENCIES section. Click on that and on the new page you will see a button at the top to start a new thread.
Read this for advice on making the best post so people can help.
Apr 17, 2007 #1

Also, how old is Crackers? Is she laying? Is she eating and drinking at all? What's her normal diet?

Hope you get her sorted out soon. It's so worrying when they can't talk to us.

Back
Top Bottom