Granny's gone and done it again

Almond flour is costly. I need to do a lot of research. I've found buried in some emails what I did the last time I needed to drop my A1c back down. Got a new glucometer and need to start using it. Need to set it up. Guess I should be doing that now. It is way to hot to be outside now. Not going back out until 5 or later our time now.

Ive never priced almond flour and never heard of veggie til now.
Next time you are in walmart in the dried pasta section look at the different kinds of spaghetti. Some of it will be greenish colored. It's not made from pure wheat flour. Any kind of keto pasta is what I need to find. There is the same in macaroni too.

Almond flour is costly. I need to do a lot of research. I've found buried in some emails what I did the last time I needed to drop my A1c back down. Got a new glucometer and need to start using it. Need to set it up. Guess I should be doing that now. It is way to hot to be outside now. Not going back out until 5 or later our time now.
4 and 5 is the warmest time of day here.

I remember 85° nights in MO during heat waves.
I was born in MO. but don't remember it too much. I can remember our rock house..on the front. I did go back and visit my dad there. Funny what they call mountains there look like mole hills compared to our Rocky Mountains here in Utah.

Back
Top Bottom