grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
good call wishing
thumbsup.gif

They did that neck thing in 2011 & it was over 85% blocked then. Dr I was going to wouldn't see me or renew prescriptions because I owed them $90 so I was over a year with no exams or meds. DH RAN into my old Dr at Walmart so I changed to him. Had to wait a few months for appointment with him. He was sending me for stress test & heart Dr appointment but I didn't get to either. So here I am. He said I had a strong heart that may be due to all the gardening over the years. I used to dig 15 4 x 15 raised beds by shovel and I used to be in a lot better shape too. Lol

You dont know how bad this makes my blood boil. I dont even want to get started.

just posted Lily on another site I had forgotten about. These animals are not letting me rest. now frosty is scared .
somad.gif
I pm the prison but no response yet. If they could train her I would probably adopt her back. hahaaa

sandbag is a weight for the artery to stop the bleeding. they go through a big artery in your groin with every think they plan on using to place a stent straight to your heart. its a tube that can fit the stent, a light, balloon if needed. sometimes you get a stitch, sometimes glue and sometimes nothing but pressure to keep it from opening and you bleeding out.  I dont know the material they use (could be sand) but it puts pressure on it.
Oh poor Newfie that must have hurt like h*ll. Haven't read far enough yet to see how her procedure on her neck went. Going to read.

Linda so sorry to hear that you were already seeing a @sshole of a doctor for this heart stuff. Just as granny said don't get me started on that either. Had some doseys myself, but for godsakes he wouldnt see you or prescribe your meds because of a $90 bill. That's criminal, may he be treated as poorly as he's treated you in his time of need. Have you had the MRI done yet and if so what is your doctor saying?

just posted Lily on another site I had forgotten about.  These animals are not letting me rest. now frosty is scared . :mad:   I pm the prison but no response yet.  If they could train her I would probably adopt her back. hahaaa
If all else fails granny, just put her down. She's no good to anyone the way she is, so unless you can find someone or organization that is willing to try to train her she's a danger to other pets & people. Can you imagine what she might do if she found her way to a home with young kids and a child reached for her food dish. Scares me to even think about it.

One of my inside animals threw up this morning. The kids said it was the cat, but I think it was the dog. Either way I'm concerned because there was blood in it. :(
Poor Camp, you already have enough going on with your hen, now this. Hopefully it is just a bone sliver and that it can get it coughed up. How is your hen doing today?

Good Morning all. So nice to see some of the "girls" still in the coop. LOL

Vet very very happy with beth's toe. My day so far. stopped and dropped off payment for gas (charge acct) Stopped at bank, Then Vet's, the grocery store Twice as they limit number of coupons per visit. (I will win) then EVIL walmart twice as filled the cart with 200 lbs of dog chow and bandage materials for Beth's foot the first time around. Back home unloaded everything and 3 separate attempts to get into BYC. and all since 7:15 this am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom