grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time in my life doing this and I can see it completely back firing on me but I put a parent control on all the video games and devices today... Everything shuts off at 7. I'm not looking forward to the retaliation.....
1f616.png

I would have done it so they can only play when I decide. Like after chores and homework.

Mornings, I went to bed 12 hrs. ago and have been awake about an hr. If thats what you want to call it. I feel like I could still do some sleeping.
Looks like I need to put a lock on CBs computer too. He is still sleeping . Of course I would need him to show me how. LOL
If he is bugging anyone please send me a PM and I will take care of it.
Beautiful birds last night. I would love to have them in my yard . I think the most colorful one I enjoy seeing is the oriole . they have the bright orange. really stand out in a crowd.
Wishing, That isnt the blue bird I have. I must have the wrong name for it. It is very dark blue and tiny. smaller then the American goldfinch. Them and the solid yellow ones same size used to be plentiful in KY. Havent seen the yellow since I was a little .
I feel just as horrible this am as I did last night . very sad. I know the right thing was done but if I was rich the vet probably / maybe could of fixed him up. I wont ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom