grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dh spent 2 days organizing out storage bldg. i found the box & bag of material i had been looking for. I want to start a new quilt. I haven t quilted since we ve been home from virginia. Hard to do with a little one, gd around. I think im going to do a star quilt. I have red, white, blue& gold material. Will make 16, 12, 8, & 4" stars & organize them to make 16" quilt blocks. Got to draw it out on graph paper.

good morning yall hows every body doing woke up at six it was realy freaky my dog was out of the cage but the cage was stiill locked and this happened 6am

good morning yall hows every body doing woke up at six it was realy freaky my dog was out of the cage but the cage was stiill locked and this happened 6am

Good morning, Konner. Is your kennel one of the black wire type with a slide latch? We have had a few different dogs who discovered those are easy to get out of without disrupting the latch -- they get the bottom corner/edge to push out and then wriggle their way through -- if this becomes a routine issue for your pup just turn the kennel towards the wall, or put something heavy in front of the door after you put him in.

Dh spent 2 days organizing out storage bldg. i found the box & bag of material i had been looking for. I want to start a new quilt. I haven t quilted since we ve been home from virginia. Hard to do with a little one, gd around. I think im going to do a star quilt. I have red, white, blue& gold material. Will make 16, 12, 8, & 4" stars & organize them to make 16" quilt blocks. Got to draw it out on graph paper.

Woo Hoo - sounds like a great project in the works! You'll have to share pictures as you go along. I really admire those who quilt, have seen some beautiful work and it is something I have never found the knack for doing.

Speaking of finding things -- I have a growing list of things I still have not found since the move ------ my last hope is they somehow ended up in the boxes marked for DH's den as that is all that is left to be unpacked (his room is his job to unpack.....who knows how long that'll take for him to actually accomplish), which wouldn't make much sense, but that last day things were getting thrown in boxes so who knows.....

Last edited:

It sure is a healthy looking tree. I love the tropicals. leather-like thick leaves full of water in a dry land. The only thing I can think of close to that would be the magnolia here.

I wish we could grow papaya here.  :drool

I have had some trees of papaya in the past, it isn't really a tree, like the banana, or bamboo it is a giant weed, so every 3-4 years I needed to reseed it because it collapsed. And another thing there is a male tree and a female tree, so you can find yourself after 1 year of treatment with a male tree and no fruits! , but it is delicious! :lol:

Those are weeds I wish I had!     My husband's brother keeps several plants growing in his yard in Hawaii. The fruit is especially good ripened on the tree.  I'm getting hungry!

You have to leave it on the tree to ripe! It isn't a climacteric fruit! If yoy pick it green it will never ripens!
You can ask him to send you some seeds I have hundreds of seedlings grown independently in the compost heap.

Last edited:
Morning y'all. Taking the kids camping today. So we're a family of campingshaws!
love.gif

LOL, hope you have a wonderful time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom