grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

It sure is a healthy looking tree. I love the tropicals. leather-like thick leaves full of water in a dry land. The only thing I can think of close to that would be the magnolia here.

I wish we could grow papaya here.  :drool

I have had some trees of papaya in the past, it isn't really a tree, like the banana, or bamboo it is a giant weed, so every 3-4 years I needed to reseed it because it collapsed. And another thing there is a male tree and a female tree, so you can find yourself after 1 year of treatment with a male tree and no fruits! , but it is delicious! :lol:

Last edited:

He's going to need more than one pair when the rain comes.  Get them big...  room for growing.   I get shoes for the boys at Ross sometimes.  Walmart has reasonable prices too.

wal mart is what I have. was wondering about a better made shoe ? Brand..

I think that for you weather there he needs some leather shoes, or semi boots, if he will agree to wear them....

I realy dont know!

I think it needs a bat as a polinator, so I made it with a paintbrush, now I have to wait.

its a beautiful thing Benny.
Did you see all that cake Camping ate ? 
:gig

I realy dont know!

I think it needs a bat as a polinator, so I made it with a paintbrush, now I have to wait.

its a beautiful thing Benny.
Did you see all that cake Camping ate ? 
:gig

just because she couldn't share you tattle on her  

just because she couldn't share you tattle on her  

YUP Paybacks. :lau

Yes I did and I think it seems delicious!

Dont get me wrong if I could eat that with no health side effects, I would eat Carbs all day long!

Well that back fired on me. LOL

SCANDAL! And I thought we were all friends! :lau

He's going to need more than one pair when the rain comes.  Get them big...  room for growing.   I get shoes for the boys at Ross sometimes.  Walmart has reasonable prices too.

wal mart is what I have. was wondering about a better made shoe ? Brand..

Shoe carnival has buy one get one half off, that's where we go for the kids. Not sure about boys shoe brands. We get skechers for DD. New Balance has good shoes that come in waterproof, but they're pricey. BUT I still have the pair I bought 6 years ago.

Can you glue the soles back on?

1f413.png
2600.png
1f408.png
1f634.png
1f4a4.png

Need to get up & fed critters this sunny am. Wish someone would make me a cup of coffee. Eggs & biscuit would be nice too. Oh heck not happening here.

Quote: I have had some trees of papaya in the past, it isn't really a tree, like the banana, or bamboo it is a giant weed, so every 3-4 years I needed to reseed it because it collapsed. And another thing there is a male tree and a female tree, so you can find yourself after 1 year of treatment with a male tree and no fruits! , but it is delicious!
lol.png

Those are weeds I wish I had! My husband's brother keeps several plants growing in his yard in Hawaii. The fruit is especially good ripened on the tree. I'm getting hungry!

#1 son has class this morning at 8. He wanted to drop the course, but we wouldn't let him... terrible mood he's in now... surly teenager. #2 son also has to be at school at 8 this morning. Team is running 6 miles UP Sonoma Mtn. and then having pancakes at the coach's father's house. I have half an hour to wake him up. Not enough time!

#1 son has class this morning at 8. He wanted to drop the course, but we wouldn't let him... terrible mood he's in now... surly teenager. #2 son also has to be at school at 8 this morning. Team is running 6 miles UP Sonoma Mtn. and then having pancakes at the coach's father's house. I have half an hour to wake him up. Not enough time!

An early morning for sure!!! Good on ya making him stick with it - gotta love grumpy teens!
Lindalou, how close are u to the cascade mall?

I'm thinking she is somewhere down this side of Seattle and the mall where the shooting took place is way up on the other side of Seattle

I told her Tom couldnt cut steak because of his stroke and I ordered him tips. and I had arthritis very badly and didnt want to cut his. Not thinking I would have my own to cut. LOL She seen me struggling and just came over and did it. I thought it was tough but she cut it easy.

How sweet of her, was it good/tender once she got it cut and you were able to eat it?

The sweet one with the wonderful color

The seeds are very small! I have thorns less common cactus that I do eat its fruit and it have those large seeds.

Wow - that's impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom