grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, I guess you had to leave a good tip at the restaurant, since that nice waitress cut up your steak for you! Why in the world did she do that? Did she help Tom?

I like the fruit, but family and neighbors don't, and I have tons of it! I won't work on somthing that will be throwing in the end!
I surely can send yiu a container!
lol.png

LOL Shipping would be my monthly allowance !

The sweet one with the wonderful color The seeds are very small! I have thorns less common cactus that I do eat its fruit and it have those large seeds.
what I read, you dont get the flavor or vitamins if the seeds are swallowed whole .
But you get the phytochemical and tast from the fruit flesh.

Last edited:
Granny, I guess you had to leave a good tip at the restaurant, since that nice waitress cut up your steak for you! Why in the world did she do that? Did she help Tom?

I told her Tom couldnt cut steak because of his stroke and I ordered him tips. and I had arthritis very badly and didnt want to cut his. Not thinking I would have my own to cut. LOL She seen me struggling and just came over and did it. I thought it was tough but she cut it easy.

Benny, I have 4 pineapple guava shrubs (Feijoa) but have only seen 2 guavas and the chickens ate them!  Poor little guava plants want more water and humidity.  Maybe next year!

I'm curious to know what you had for lunch!

Hen...   downsize???   What is that??   Never heard of such a thing.  Chickens don't grow backwards! 

I only have 9 but he said he would get me a coop from TSC if I went down to one rooster and 2 hens
1f625.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
. Shew can't keep my eyes open any longer I'm hitting the bed. Love y'all pray he changes his mind

NO DEAL!!  Those little prefab coops are too small for 3 chickens.  Maybe 3 Serama, but I would still want them in something bigger.  He needs to build you a nice coop.  As soon as he gets a taste of reaf fresh eggs, it will all be worth it! 

I don't like very much the feijoa tast, bur I have a dwarf Guava tree and that is wonderful and get eaten befor I can collect them, my kids don't leave them to long on the tree.
Here a pic from tgem dome month ago

Last edited:
I only do the riding mower. I tried to weed whip once with the new whacker. It hasnt been started since. Its one reason I havent tried to draw.

Quote: NO DEAL!! Those little prefab coops are too small for 3 chickens. Maybe 3 Serama, but I would still want them in something bigger. He needs to build you a nice coop. As soon as he gets a taste of reaf fresh eggs, it will all be worth it!
I don't like very much the feijoa tast, bur I have a dwarf Guava tree and that is wonderful and get eaten befor I can collect them, my kids don't leave them to long on the tree.
Here a pic from tgem dome month ago

I don't know how they taste!
lol.png
Never got one before the chickens or raccoons or whoever eats them. The feijoa are common here because they grow reasonably well and can be mistreated badly, but still survive. I've had guava in Hawaii that I liked, tart tasting, but not sure what kind it was.

It sure is a healthy looking tree. I love the tropicals. leather-like thick leaves full of water in a dry land. The only thing I can think of close to that would be the magnolia here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom