grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it, except the old tv show with Hoss and Little Joe. Had to look it up. Did you get STEAK??
big_smile.png
and the waitress cut it up for me.
gig.gif

I'm curious to know what you had for lunch!

Hen...   downsize???   What is that??   Never heard of such a thing.  Chickens don't grow backwards! 
I only have 9 but he said he would get me a coop from TSC if I went down to one rooster and 2 hens
1f625.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
. Shew can't keep my eyes open any longer I'm hitting the bed. Love y'all pray he changes his mind

Benny, do you have the sweet or sour type ? It doesnt look like a cacti.  I hope you get to enjoy the fruit. I would not be able to fully appreciate the flavor as I cant "crunch" the seeds.  Great Job !

The sweet one with the wonderful color

The seeds are very small! I have thorns less common cactus that I do eat its fruit and it have those large seeds.

Last edited:
Benny, I have 4 pineapple guava shrubs (Feijoa) but have only seen 2 guavas and the chickens ate them! Poor little guava plants want more water and humidity. Maybe next year!

Quote: NO DEAL!! Those little prefab coops are too small for 3 chickens. Maybe 3 Serama, but I would still want them in something bigger. He needs to build you a nice coop. As soon as he gets a taste of reaf fresh eggs, it will all be worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom