grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing, dinner sounds yummy. I have ate salmon once in the oven with soy and something else. was very good.
I have a quilt made from my GM and GGM over 100 yrs. old. Pretty good shape for the years. LOL The one mom made me is still in a box in my closet . I want to use it and dont. It would break my heart if I washed it and the colors ran.

You should take some pictures of them. I've seen people hang them on their wall... get to see it with less risk of damage. Some dry cleaners will do quilts special. I wouldn't try to wash one that old.

My great grandma was a crocheter. We have piles of beautiful crocheted doilies. She was most way through a very large piece... bedspread or tablecloth. both? Years ago my brother was trying to figure out the pattern so he could finish it... all the spools of thread are there too. Don't think he got very far. Decided to have a life instead!

Hen, have you decided about your chickens ? 9 isnt anything. Not counting the seramas I am getting 3-5 eggs a day. Still more then we need . LOL

Tippy, what did you do today?
Just some chores around the house and talked on the phone.
hide.gif

You should take some pictures of them. I've seen people hang them on their wall... get to see it with less risk of damage. Some dry cleaners will do quilts special. I wouldn't try to wash one that old.

My great grandma was a crocheter. We have piles of beautiful crocheted doilies. She was most way through a very large piece... bedspread or tablecloth. both? Years ago my brother was trying to figure out the pattern so he could finish it... all the spools of thread are there too. Don't think he got very far. Decided to have a life instead!
GM had those and she used them for the table. I have been saying for a long time I will take pictures and still havent. I have hung one on the wall before but I nailed it up and made holes in it. These are pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom