grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful

Nah, we bailed. It was 75 degrees I think, four people and a dog in a tent. Bubba was relentless and he kept laying on me. He was sticky hot. We gave it about 45 minutes then just packed up and left. Still about an hour from home.

Robert is having trouble with his game and internet so he came in here and closed Konner down and it helped a little then he closed me down and it helped him more. I am hoping it dont happen again.
My computer is far away from the wi-fi, compared to the stupid xbox. xbox always wins.
tongue.gif

Nice spot! Is that an official campground or park? Is there land you can just go camp on? You have to pay here unless you are homeless or know someone with a lot os private property. I can understand about heading home, though. Well past the point where sleeping on the ground is fun. Just painful now.
Quote:
How many dogs are you taking to the show?

beautiful pictures, beautiful place. Only time I would ever sleep on the ground again would be with a 5th.
h20, Will you be on here while you are gone? I dont need to wish you luck, you have the skill and dogs to bring the ribbons. so have fun.

It's national forest. There are five sections of it in the state; this is one that DH camps most often. Some sites had fees, some didn't. Lots of neat wildlife management areas.

Kisatchie is the name of it. We were at a campsite near Longleaf Vista.

Wishing, dinner sounds yummy. I have ate salmon once in the oven with soy and something else. was very good.
I have a quilt made from my GM and GGM over 100 yrs. old. Pretty good shape for the years. LOL The one mom made me is still in a box in my closet . I want to use it and dont. It would break my heart if I washed it and the colors ran.

Hen, have you decided about your chickens ? 9 isnt anything. Not counting the seramas I am getting 3-5 eggs a day. Still more then we need . LOL

Tippy, what did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom