grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, yes, still feel dizzy . I yelled no at the pup and it made me dizzy and I am nauseous as well. ears or dehydrated ? DD went to urgent care today. Bronchitis.

Yup, that's me... clear as mud!
lol.png
This is pretty. Love all the colors.

hi all, yes, still feel dizzy . I yelled no at the pup and it made me dizzy and I am nauseous as well. ears or dehydrated ? DD went to urgent care today. Bronchitis.

Oh man. Quit yelling at the dog. There are viruses that will affect your inner ear and cause nausea. Maybe you got kid germs.
sad.png
If you even think there is a chance you are dehydrated, drink something! Little sweet, little salty is best.

We are sitting down to dinner. I bought a salmon at Costco yesterday. Hubs grilled some steaks on the hibachi. Yum... smells good. I will be back.

Oh man. Quit yelling at the dog. There are viruses that will affect your inner ear and cause nausea. Maybe you got kid germs.
sad.png
If you even think there is a chance you are dehydrated, drink something! Little sweet, little salty is best.

We are sitting down to dinner. I bought a salmon at Costco yesterday. Hubs grilled some steaks on the hibachi. Yum... smells good. I will be back.

am forcing myself to drink. grilled salmon steaks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom