grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a sports/energy drink :gig I have a serious addiction to it. Really should try to wean myself off it. Can't be doing me any good at all but I do feel better when I've had some.

How many broody hens now altogether? The little hen and pullet I put together are getting on like a house on fire. Thank goodness their stress levels are going down.

LOL thats good news. She is the only one for now. I imagine if i didnt gather the eggs they all would start setting. I have never had a sports drink/energy drink. I did taste something me DD had .
sickbyc.gif

Tom just made me a TV dinner. I must look like i am on my death bed..
roll.png
Hope nothing fell off while he was in there.

They are great for a quick fix energy!! I am partial to a drop of vodka & Redbull too. Mixed reactions to it though. The vodka makes you sleep but the Redbull keeps you awake so you suffer the full effects of the hangover. Have not touched a drop since beginning of April and I feel so much better for not drinking. It would be a cheap night out for me if I did go out. A couple of drinks and I would be gone!!

Charlie going away tomorrow for the week with a school friend and his family so I may venture out, who knows. Going to be way too quiet and I know it's only for a week but I'm going to miss him terribly.

I wouldnt know how to act if Robert went away for a week. He has never been gone except when he was very little. and that was for one night. Last time i had vodka I was 14 yrs. that was enough for me.

That's nice of him to make you something. Nothing like being sick to kick them into gear!!

Nothing fell off :gig

You kidding? I can be feeling like crap and it's still "what's for dinner"

Sigh.

And granny, we weren't busy. I don't think he even realizes I'm here half the time...been busy on projects and spending money we should be spending on other more pressing things (dog needs to go to the vet for her annual checkup though she's running rather late on that now...cell bill needs to be paid, food is a good thing...) and what does he do?

Spend $300 on rv windows for the "toterhome".

Which still doesn't have an engine in it.

And the box still isn't on it either.

And holy crap he just blew a bunch of money on "racevo" too.

Mm chicken and rice or rice and beans for the next two weeks.

You kidding? I can be feeling like crap and it's still "what's for dinner"

Sigh.

And granny, we weren't busy. I don't think he even realizes I'm here half the time...been busy on projects and spending money we should be spending on other more pressing things (dog needs to go to the vet for her annual checkup though she's running rather late on that now...cell bill needs to be paid, food is a good thing...) and what does he do?

Spend $300 on rv windows for the "toterhome".

Which still doesn't have an engine in it.

And the box still isn't on it either.

And holy crap he just blew a bunch of money on "racevo" too.

Mm chicken and rice or rice and beans for the next two weeks.

Oh boy, I would be :smack

My fella is not bad. It takes a lot for me to be sick and he knows it. So he does get his finger out then. He's not bad on the cooking front either. We work and live together so we have to get on in that sense.

Fancy him getting all that and you have bills to pay!!

I had to stay up. Out of chicken food & they're tellin me all about how they're starving & nobody loves them.

Got the laying pellets at TCS (one mile away) but out of grower so I still need to go to SS (12 miles).

I had plans to work on new coops today but DH is picking up oldest grand to help work on a friend's truck. I thought about building them myself (grandpa was the carpenter) & if the thing falls in I will just have to diaper them all & bring them inside to live.

oh geez, I would be eating the beans and rice and he could go sleep in the camper. hahaa I am out of chicken food too but they got fed today and tomorrow is pay day so I made it one more month but just barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom