grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay day is alway good :bow We have some horrific payers this last couple of months and I have to say I've been panicking a bit. Having your own business has its good side as you can work when you want and fit the animals around it. But on the downside you have no set payday and when folk don't pay it can be hair raising trying to plan for the month.

Newfie, house chickens sounds good.

Last edited:
The reason I would never remarry. My husband has waited on me hand and foot for 20+years. Unless he is in the hospital not a day has gone by that he hasnt made coffee for me and brings it to me as well. True love ? He used to deal with cb equipment. If he heard me say I liked something he would do every thing in his power to get it for me. He would sell his favorite base station for me. He will do anything i ask him to if he is able. I know this sounds spoiled and selfish . spoiled yes, selfish no. I seen early on how he was and have never taken advantage of him. I have treated him with as much respect as he has me. Been cutting his stinky toe nails for 20 yrs. even though his insurance would pay for it. He will stick up for me no matter what and i him. the key to happy for me ? respect first, friends second. every thing else kind of falls in place after that.
Yorkshire , how about a couple pics of your lovely polish ?

Well said granny!! Respect is the key and always an equal footing on both parts. He does for me and I do for him as it should be. I been with my other half and that is what he is the other half of me!! For nearly 16 years. He's 14 years older than me and everyone said we would not make it and I was too young but boy we have proved them all wrong and things are good.

Here are a few polish pics ~

I have the best Bob in the world (& he knows it lol). I don't have to worry about him looking at other women but he will break his neck looking at some rusty piece of junk rotting in the weeds. I wouldn't trade him for anything & not too many couples can say they are really happy these days. Somebody has to set a good example for the rest of the b*$/=s. Lol

Ahhh. Baby chickies.

At least I don't drool over baby babies ... unless I see baby dresses & then I really have the urge to dress somebody's baby girl. I love them when they are new.

I have the best Bob in the world (& he knows it lol). I don't have to worry about him looking at other women but he will break his neck looking at some rusty piece of junk rotting in the weeds. I wouldn't trade him for anything & not too many couples can say they are really happy these days. Somebody has to set a good example for the rest of the b*$/=s. Lol

I'm very happy too with my other half. I'm not saying things are perfect by a long chalk but we get on well. A good healthy debate is always good. I too don't worry about him looking at other women he's more interested in looking at guns and taking care of his pheasant and partridge!! We want to a game fair and I have to say I could not get interested in looking at the guns, they all look the same to me :idunno

Ahhh. Baby chickies.

At least I don't drool over baby babies ... unless I see baby dresses & then I really have the urge to dress somebody's baby girl. I love them when they are new.

I'm not a baby person really, kids were never on my agenda but Charlie arrived and I would not swop him for the world. But def no more!!

SQUEEEE !!!! I am loving the polish more every day.. DH and I are 25 yrs. apart. LOL Talk about people saying it would never work. LOL Tom, My son and myself were at wendys a long time ago. I had my back to the window. Son starts giggling and says, look mom, dads a bobble head ! Sure enough , he was just bobbing his head up and down , lost in thought. I turned to see what he may be looking at and there was a young woman jogging. He , of course , was keeping time.

What beauties Yorkshire!!

I mean he's good usually, he built the coop and brooder for me...but...he's just getting a little too focused on these projects it seems. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom