grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept a lot today. Got to text my friend. I miss him.
sad.png
Wish everyone could know him.

Work was alright today. Just a few meals left til we're done forever until next May.
aww, maybe he will come back soon. are you happy or sad the camp will be ending ?

I bet !! mine start school tomorrow. I am secretly hoping he gets in trouble and is expelled for a week . hahaa can you see my 2 coffee pots ? haha big one for mornings and small because i am the only one that drinks it the rest of the day and i want fresh. And the parrot in the next room ? that is chalk. I am not sure how well it shows up though. Glad you had a safe trip.

son is fussing for me to go to bed again. Think he is sneaking into something ? lol guess i will try it. big day tomorrow. sleep well my friends.
hugs.gif

Night granny!!

Well. At least my chickens appreciate me. Went to go "tuck them in" and Miss Piggy and Merida come running towards me and then walk with me back to the coop chatting all the way.

(Granted it was probably "give us the good stuff moooom we want our chicken crack!!!" But still!)

Hubs is playing grand theft auto...and talking to the voices in his head. (He's got a headset)

Really contemplating writing him a letter...laying out some thoughts. This sucks.

You are all not awake!! Nearly 7 am here so you must all be having a good nights sleep otherwise the lure of BYC would have you in its grip!!

Granny you look way too young to be a granny, that's such a nice pic. They look full of fun do the boys. Lovely pic of your Mum too and that jam looks delicious.

Prostar, unplug the gaming console. Or break a wire, something hard to find. I've thought about doing this with my son just to get him off the PS4. He too has a headset which I think they find even more addictive when they all get on together. A letter is a good idea I think. Gets things across good.

Newfie, I'm sorry about your duck :hugs I hope you have found him :fl

I look too young to be a granny. ,, You know just the right words to say. hahaaa it is now 7:37 here. The one morning i could sleep and having someone over at 8. Not looking forward to this day at all. cramps in my foot last night. very sore this am. My eyes are not open yet. morning all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom